Monday 9 March 2009

Check out the triple chin in that prom picture!

Absolutely humiliated- another weekend completely ripped apart
Actually it was okay. Getting excited about prom was kind of fun. Bitching about prom afterwards was kind of fun- the only flaw in the system was the actual event.

Would prefer to let time soften my memory of it and perhaps it wasn't too bad. I had a cute dress, nose that was shiny as hell and some nice pictures! (not)

Just looked at the pictures a moment ago- they are so terrible I actually momentarily felt nauseated

Am quite happy nobody reads my blog, actually- a blessing rather than a curse. It is my little outlet for ranting and I like how if someone wanted to read this they could (but nobody will)

Spent the majority of my monday feeling tired (from too much sleep) and procrastinating. Have a coursework essay followed closely by a physics past paper, 2 theory past papers, a history 3 part essay and an english oral to prepare for but instead I have been googling maybelline mineral concealers and once the prospect of having a japanese concealer occured to me it was a whole different ball game!

Then I went down in pursuit of food and was greeted by enthused girl who told me about her love life. Being the nosy aloof shit I am of course i did not hesitate to offer my view and experiences and this gossip-turned-bitchingabouthowlovesucksespeciallywhenyou'reinanallgirlsschool conversation extended to a good half hour. Then I attempted to call my sister- work didn't get done, did it matter if I wasted the rest of the evening (it is now 9:18 PM)

but alas she did not pick up the phone. Had a several extra brain cells near me I would definitely proceed to take this as a sign! MY ESSAY IS DUE ON WEDNESDAY
but noo- am blogging instead to nobody. Nobody.

Sigh,

No comments:

Post a Comment