Sunday 12 April 2009

Clinique Supermoisture Lip Balm


I was given this as a gift a couple of months ago and since then I have fallen slightly in love with the light pink shade (apricot). I realise that lip glosses never differ enough for one to have to buy an expensive one (cheap ones are adequate) and they need to be thrown away every so often. However this is one of the most moisturizing lip balms I have tried and looks incredibly good.
Though it feels a little heavy and sticky, it has a sheer, even colour (sheer is good for balms, i think) and goes on evenly. Apricot looks very natural, evens out your lip tone a little whilst looking like it is a clear balm. Other shades give a good tint. Every little bottle tube lasts for ages...
However, this does seem a bit expensive. As aforementioned, I don't really think lip glosses are worth breaking the bank for.

No comments:

Post a Comment